Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022|Apply For 22 Group ‘D’ Posts.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 has released the notification for the recruitment of 21 Group ‘D’ Posts. Interested candidates can apply through Online. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Karnataka Government can use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can check their eligibility criteria by reading this article below. Details of selection process, number of vacancies, age criteria, pay scale, educational qualifications, application start date all are given below, so read the article carefully and then only apply.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 vacancies details
|Name of the department||Karnataka High Court|
|Post name||Group ‘D’ Posts|
|Number of post||21|
|Job type||Karnataka State Government|
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 2022 Vacancy details
- Peon(House Keeping)
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 Educational qualification
- Candidates Must Have Passed 10th From The Recognized Board Or University.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 Age limit details
- Minimum Age Limit : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 40 Years
- Rs.19,900-63,200/- Per Month
- Written Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Practical Test
- General Merit And Other Backward Classes:Rs.200/-
- SC/ST/Category-1 And Person With Benchmark Disabilities: Rs.100/-
Steps To Apply Through Online
- Log On To The Official Website www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- Candidates Must Ensure That They Fulfill The Eligibility Criteria As Per Requirement.
- Pay The Application Fee, if Needed.
- Take The Print Out Of The Application Form For Future Use.
- Application Starting Date : 17.08.2022
- Application Closing Date : 17.09.2022